The Curse Of Yendor
A downloadable adventure for Windows
"The Curse Of Yendor" is a rogue-like adventure about tactical combat, saving your mentor, terrain deformation, collecting loot, and completing mini-quests.
Free PC Demo Available (Keep Scrolling!)
- Explore vast procedural dungeons, forests, swamps, and towers
- Dig through walls, burn trees, freeze rivers, and cause earthquakes!
- Defeat or avoid powerful adversaries
- Complete mini-quests on each floor to gain permanent rewards
- Choose from 3 character classes and 3 magical alignments
- Solve puzzles to unlock unique artifacts
- Total support for keyboard or mouse control
- Deep tactical combat with many vulnerabilities and resistances
- Android beta version is back and better than ever!
The Curse Of Yendor is currently in BETA. All feedback is appreciated. Full release for PC and Android is coming soon.
The current price ($3.99) is the early access price. It will increase with the full release.
"Engaging with enemies is an intersection of multiple rock/paper/scissors style systems that makes everything so much more interesting than simple bump combat."
"If you want a hard, but fair roguelike that will keep you engaged for hours on end, The Curse of Yendor should be right up your alley.
"This title is a pixel art, straight up, fast playing, classic roguelike, with the added features of deform-able landscape."
"I think the biggest plus to take away from Curse of Yendor is that the environment that surrounds you is your biggest ally and your enemy – understanding how you can interact with it, is key to success in nasty tactical predicaments."
(read the full article here)
In order to download this adventure you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: