The Curse Of Yendor
A downloadable adventure for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
A rogue-like adventure about
tactical combat, saving your mentor, terrain deformation, collecting loot, and completing mini-quests.
The Greenlight has Launched!
- Explore vast procedural dungeons, forests, swamps, and towers
- Dig through walls, burn trees, freeze rivers, and cause earthquakes!
- Defeat hordes of powerful adversaries
- Complete mini-quests on each floor to gain permanent rewards
- Solve puzzles to unlock unique artifacts
- Total support for keyboard and mouse control
- Deep tactical combat with complex vulnerabilities and resistances
- Version 1.0 coming November 14th 2016
The current price ($3.99) is the early access price. It will increase with the full release.
The final build for 2016 is up for Windows, Mac, and Linux. You can also find a free demo for each of these platforms.
"Engaging with enemies is an intersection of multiple rock/paper/scissors style systems that makes everything so much more interesting than simple bump combat." - Adam Boyd, Itch.io review.
"...The environment is your biggest ally and your enemy..." - Ian Bowes, SFG
In order to download this adventure you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: